A 23 year old woman in Southern California. Experienced in Digital Art, Community Management, Graphic Design.Artstation Art Portfolio Here
Non-Paid Freelance, Paid Artist
- Managing the "#ByeSteevin" project, consisting of reaching out to community artists, running a discord server to manage art creation, and overseeing the posting of art across social media platforms.
- Working with their Community Manager on community outreach, including appearing on live community streams.
- Paid: Designing 3D digital art for the "Homestuck" brand that became available to purchase on mousepads, bags, and face masks.
Snake Solutions Studio
Project Collaboration, Organization. Artist.
- Creation of original 3D artwork published in the Perfectly Generic Zine.
- Moderation for public community.
- Admin as part of a team organizing, planning, and writing for the Perfectly Generic Community Survey 2020.
- A Personal Non-Official Homestuck Endeavor
- Creation of a large website of archival information, interactive games, and regularly updated feeds.
- Creation of a Social Media account that has amassed over 5,000 followers across sites.
General Computer Tech
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Blender 3D
- Sony Vegas
- Google Docs, Sheets, etc.
- Unix Operating Systems
- Web Design: HTML, CSS, etc. (Like this site!)
- Python: Automation, Web Scraping, Interactive Programs
- Unix Systems / Windows CMD: Experienced in Navigation and Usage, Batch Automation, Backend Server Operation, Networking
- Experience running large Social Media accounts
- Project Planning and Organization
- Working and Leading Remotely in a Team
- Community Outreach and Promotional Image Creation
- Excellent adaptability with new software, a very quick learner
- Fast, Accurate Typing
Community Manager at ForFansByFans
LLC between Kate Mitchell and Aysha U Farah